Sorry I'm back.  Since I can't remove a user from a group using the API, I
thought instead  I would make the user account inactive via the API. But I
can't find a resource for that.  Is the 'active' flag for a user account
exposed somewhere in the API?

I'm just trying to programmatically prevent departed employees from ending
up in review requests when they're members of review groups.

--Steve