Sorry I'm back.  Since I can't remove a user from a group using the API, I
thought instead  I would make the user account inactive via the API. But I
can't find a resource for that.  Is the 'active' flag for a user account
exposed somewhere in the API?

I'm just trying to programmatically prevent departed employees from ending
up in review requests when they're members of review groups.

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 9:29:16 AM UTC-7, Steve wrote:
> I'm trying to remove users from review groups using the Python API.  The
> docs indicate that the review group user resource has a delete method, but
> I can't figure out how to get it to work.  I can add a user to a group
> easily this way:
> g.get_users().create(username='steve')
> Unfortunately, this doesn't work:
> g.get_users().delete(username='steve')
> Nor does this:
> g.get_user()[0].delete()
> or any other incarnation I've tried.  Can somebody point me in the right
> direction?
> Thanks!
> --Steve

Happy user? Let us know!