Hi,

This usually indicates one of a few things:

1) The Python version/executable being used is different between the
console and the script.

2) The Python path is different between the two.

3) The dynamic library search path (for MySQL .so files) is different
between the two.

Can you try adding some print statements to that file to check what the
import error looks like and to print sys.version and sys.path?

Christian