For more infomation, I installed RB in windows7 locally, means that  the RB
and SVN client are on the same machine. And pls note that I can access to
that "https://..."; repository via both svn client and web browser

在 2015年9月10日星期四 UTC+8上午9:41:09,rjluo写道:
> Since I need to build a ReviewBoard system in a close net environment ,
> could anybody tell me if I could do that? Thanks very much

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit