We don't officially support Windows as a server for Review Board. It's
possible something's being tripped up there.

So long as the username and password is correct, it should work properly
with https:// URLs for Subversion in most cases.

What server are you using to host Subversion? If it's something like
Apache, do you have other services being hosted with HTTPS as well?