At the moment, the post-commit UI is supported for GitHub, GitLab, and SVN
repositories (as well as GitHub Enterprise and TFS when using Power Pack).

Custom Git repositories are not yet supported for this.

FYI, if this is a production instance, we highly recommend using MySQL or
Postgres instead of sqlite.

-David