Hi guys

Could you please clarify which repository types are supported by "create
from an existing commit" Web UI option?
For example, when creating a new review request on a demo website
(http://demo.reviewboard.org/r/new/) it is possible to specify a commit on
a branch in selected repository. However, after configuring Git repo on my
local installation, I cannot see the same option (see attached pictures
below).

According to documentation
(https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/users/review-requests/creating/):

*> This feature is not available for all types of repositories. If you do
not see the “Create from an existing commit” section of the page, you must
use rbt post to post committed changes.*

*> Once you select a supported repository, the bottom half of the “New
Review Request” page will have a table labeled New Review Request for
Committed Change. By default, commits are shown for a default branch (like
“trunk” in Subversion or “master” in Git). In the header is a drop-down box
which allows you to switch branches.*

it seems that SVN and Git are supported, so I'm wondering if something
could be wrong with my local setup.
My configuration:

   - Review Board 2.5 RC1
   - Database: sqlite
   - Cache: filesystem
   - Webserver: lighttpd

Another configuration I've tried is Bitnami's VirtualBox image (Review
Board 2.0.20, same issue):
https://bitnami.com/stack/reviewboard/virtual-machine

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gsuXHOSMX3o/VfrvCLh1n2I/AAAAAAAAAAM/DiQMsihIoMc/s1600/local_vs_demo.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/---Eq6XnH9Vw/Vfrw85K1eSI/AAAAAAAAAAY/h4SzqzGNa_w/s1600/duckmarines.png>