Hey everyone,

I wanted to follow up on this and see if any other beta users are available
for a quick chat. We're hoping to get Review Board 2.5 out the door
quickly, and would very much like to get some additional customer feedback
to help prepare for that.

Thanks!

- Christian

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com