Hi Joe,

We definitely want support for extra types of fields. Checkboxes, choice
fields, maybe even things like a calendar or other custom types.

It's not something we've had a lot of time to focus on ourselves, but
certainly if someone wants to work with us to get a patch together, I'm
available to help guide that.

Otherwise, we'll try to track it for a later 2.5.x release or a 2.6, but I
can't make any time estimates given our current workload.