Hello,

We have setup our sever to run the reviewboard and we are trying to set our
guest systems that will be used to post the reviews. We are using clearcase
as our code repository and I have a branch with files to review. Running
the following command:
rbt post -d brtype:temp_brname_db2_main_rbtool

I get this error:

>>> RBTools 0.7.4
>>> Python 2.6.8 (unknown, May 29 2012, 22:30:44)
[GCC 4.3.4 [gcc-4_3-branch revision 152973]]
>>> Running on Linux-3.0.76-0.11-default-x86_64-with-SuSE-11-x86_64
>>> Home = /home/mojgans
>>> Current directory = /vbs/bld
>>> Running: git version
>>> Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> Running: svn --non-interactive info
>>> Command exited with rc 1: ['svn', '--non-interactive', u'info']
svn: '.' is not a working copy
---
>>> Checking for a Git repository...
>>> Running: git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> Command exited with rc 128: ['git', 'rev-parse', '--git-dir']
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /vbs/bld)
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
---
http://toolsrv.torolab.dom.com/reviewboard.dom.com/api/
>>> Got HTTP error: 404: <!DOCTYPE html>

I have set up the repository under the admin id. But when I am logging with
different ID, I cannot see the repository.

Looking at the server for reviewboard, I cannot find the api dir.
toolsrv:/var/www/reviewboard.dom.com # ls
conf  data  htdocs  logs  tmp

Can you please help to see what am I doing wrong