Thanks for your response:
On the documentation does not mention to include the /api.
http://toolsrv.torolab.dom.com/reviewboard.dom.com/api/ does not get me to
anywhere but http://toolsrv.torolab.dom.com/reviewboard.dom.com/ I can get
to the reviewboard site.

Here is what I have in the .reviewboardrc

REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://toolsrv.torolab.dom.com/reviewboard.dom.com/";
REPOSITORY = "main"
USERNAME = "username"
PASSWORD = "password"