I uploaded portion of the java file as the screenshot show.
We use CVS as repository.

Christian Hammond於 2015年11月14日星期六 UTC-8下午10時50分48秒寫道:

> I'll need that information to be able to diagnose the issue. As it is, I
> have no insight into what could be going wrong, and would have to run tests
> here.

> On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 10:49 PM, Wesly Chen <wesly...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> All the diff upload by "rbt post" doesn't show syntax highlight in Diff
>> Viewer. However, "syntax highlighting" with attached file (java), just not
>> in Diff Viewer.
>>
>> Christian Hammond於 2015年11月14日星期六 UTC-8下午10時25分20秒寫道:
>>>
>>> Can you check if there's anything in the logs?
>>>
>>> Do you have a file you can send that reproduces the problem?
>>>
>>> Christian
>>>
>>> --
>>> Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com
>>> Review Board - https://www.reviewboard.org
>>> Beanbag, Inc. - https://www.beanbaginc.com

    /**
     * For all bidder networks -- query their currency & exchange rate
     * The exchange rate will be used to convert bid price to USD:
     *
     * @throws Exception
     */
    private void refreshNetworkIdCurrencyRate() throws Exception {

        Map<Integer, CurrencyRate> tmpNetworkIdCurrencyRate = new HashMap<Integer, CurrencyRate>();

        // reuse the same currency object across networks
        Map<String, CurrencyRate> seenCurrencies = new HashMap<String, CurrencyRate>();

        List<Map<String, Object>> results = this.getResults(NETWORK_CURRENCY_RATE);

        for (Map<String, Object> element : results) {
            Integer networkId = (Integer) element.get("id");
            String currencyCode = (String) element.get("currency_code");
            Double exchangeRateFromUSD = (Double) element.get("exchange_rate_from_usd");

            // reuse the same currency objects.
            CurrencyRate currency = seenCurrencies.get(currencyCode);
            if (currency == null) {
                currency = new CurrencyRate(currencyCode, exchangeRateFromUSD);
                seenCurrencies.put(currencyCode, currency);
            }

            tmpNetworkIdCurrencyRate.put(networkId, currency);
        }

        networkIdCurrencyRate=tmpNetworkIdCurrencyRate;
    }

    private static final String VIEWABILITY_SCORE = "SELECT dsp_campaign_id FROM mg_adgroups WHERE media_type = 'display' and viewability_goal > 0 and end_date > now()";
    private void refreshViewabilityScore() throws Exception {
        try{
            Set<Integer> tmpViewabilityScore = new HashSet<Integer>();

            List<Map<String, Object>> rows = this.getResults(VIEWABILITY_SCORE);

            for (Map<String, Object> row : rows) {
                Integer dspCampaignId = (Integer) row.get("dsp_campaign_id");

                tmpViewabilityScore.add(dspCampaignId);
            }

            viewabilityScore=tmpViewabilityScore;
        }
        catch(Exception ex){
            log.error("error in refreshViewabilityScore", ex);
        }
    }

    public boolean hasViewabilityScore(Integer campaignId){
        return viewabilityScore.contains(campaignId);
    }

    private static final String ADARA_KEYS = "select dp_id, adara_key, activity_type, key_id from adara_keys where adara_key in ('hotel_city', 'hotel_code', 'hotel_country', 'hotel_state', 'destination_airport', 'origin_airport')";
    private void refreshDpAdaraKeys() {
        try{