There's no file or configuration to check. This stuff is built to work in
Review Board. The only option I can offer right now is to check a file
that's having problems on our end to see if it's a regression in Review
Board.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - christ...@beanbaginc.com
Review Board - https://www.reviewboard.org
Beanbag, Inc. - https://www.beanbaginc.com

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Wesly Chen <wesly.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is the python modules on the system. Which file I should check for
> the configuration? I'm not familiar with python.
>
> # ls -lg /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/*ygment*
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pygments:
> total 1080
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root  13055 Sep 15  2009 cmdline.py
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root  10443 Aug 16  2010 cmdline.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root  10443 Aug 16  2010 cmdline.pyo
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root   1850 Sep 15  2009 console.py
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   2340 Aug 16  2010 console.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   2340 Aug 16  2010 console.pyo
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root   2071 Sep 15  2009 filter.py
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   3184 Aug 16  2010 filter.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   3184 Aug 16  2010 filter.pyo
> drwxr-xr-x 2 root   4096 Aug 12 23:28 filters
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root   2790 Sep 15  2009 formatter.py
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   3344 Aug 16  2010 formatter.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   3344 Aug 16  2010 formatter.pyo
> drwxr-xr-x 2 root   4096 Aug 12 23:28 formatters
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root   2935 Sep 15  2009 __init__.py
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   3334 Aug 16  2010 __init__.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   3334 Aug 16  2010 __init__.pyo
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root  22625 Sep 15  2009 lexer.py
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root  20971 Aug 16  2010 lexer.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root  20204 Aug 16  2010 lexer.pyo
> drwxr-xr-x 2 root   4096 Aug 12 23:28 lexers
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root   1862 Sep 15  2009 plugin.py
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   2373 Aug 16  2010 plugin.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   2373 Aug 16  2010 plugin.pyo
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root   3114 Sep 15  2009 scanner.py
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   4174 Aug 16  2010 scanner.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   4174 Aug 16  2010 scanner.pyo
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root   3745 Sep 15  2009 style.py
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root   3943 Aug 16  2010 style.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root   3867 Aug 16  2010 style.pyo
> drwxr-xr-x 2 root   4096 Aug 12 23:28 styles
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root   5784 Sep 15  2009 token.py
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   5408 Aug 16  2010 token.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   5408 Aug 16  2010 token.pyo
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root 404249 Sep 15  2009 unistring.py
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root 208515 Aug 16  2010 unistring.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root 208515 Aug 16  2010 unistring.pyo
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root   6431 Sep 15  2009 util.py
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   7706 Aug 16  2010 util.pyc
> -rw-r--r-- 2 root   7706 Aug 16  2010 util.pyo
>
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Pygments-1.1.1-py2.6.egg-info:
> total 24
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root    1 Aug 16  2010 dependency_links.txt
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root    1 Feb  6  2009 not-zip-safe
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root 1831 Aug 16  2010 PKG-INFO
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root 7520 Aug 16  2010 SOURCES.txt
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root    9 Aug 16  2010 top_level.txt
>
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Pygments-2.0.2-py2.6.egg:
> total 8
> drwxr-xr-x 2 root 4096 Oct  8 23:54 EGG-INFO
> drwxr-xr-x 6 root 4096 Oct  8 23:54 pygments
>
>
> Christian Hammond於 2015年11月14日星期六 UTC-8下午10時54分38秒寫道:
>>
>> We use Pygments for syntax highlighting.
>>
>> We changed how we do syntax highlighting in 2.5, and it may have an issue
>> with your files.
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> --
>> Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com
>> Review Board - https://www.reviewboard.org
>> Beanbag, Inc. - https://www.beanbaginc.com
>>
>> On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 10:52 PM, Wesly Chen <wesly...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Which python modules or libraries are used for syntax highlighting? I
>>> would like to check those modules or libraries to see if some configuration
>>> run or file corruption.
>>>
>>> Christian Hammond於 2015年11月14日星期六 UTC-8下午10時25分20秒寫道:
>>>>
>>>> Can you check if there's anything in the logs?
>>>>
>>>> Do you have a file you can send that reproduces the problem?
>>>>
>>>> Christian
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com
>>>> Review Board - https://www.reviewboard.org
>>>> Beanbag, Inc. - https://www.beanbaginc.com
>>>>
>>>> On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Wesly Chen <wesly...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Here is some python package information
>>>>>
>>>>> #  ls -1 /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/
>>>>>
>>>>> argparse-1.2.1-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> argparse.py
>>>>> argparse.pyc
>>>>> argparse.pyo
>>>>> asciidocapi.py
>>>>> asciidocapi.pyc
>>>>> asciidocapi.pyo
>>>>> dateutil
>>>>> dbus
>>>>> dbus_bindings.py
>>>>> dbus_bindings.pyc
>>>>> dbus_bindings.pyo
>>>>> distribute-0.6.10-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> django
>>>>> Django-1.4.21-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> Django-1.6.11-py2.6.egg
>>>>> django_evolution
>>>>> django_evolution-0.6.9-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> django_evolution-0.7.5-py2.6.egg
>>>>> django_haystack-2.4.0-py2.6.egg
>>>>> django_pipeline-1.2.24-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> django_pipeline-1.3.27-py2.6.egg
>>>>> djblets
>>>>> Djblets-0.7.30-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> Djblets-0.8.22-py2.6.egg
>>>>> docutils
>>>>> docutils-0.6-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> easy-install.pth
>>>>> easy_install.py
>>>>> easy_install.pyc
>>>>> easy_install.pyo
>>>>> ecdsa-0.13-py2.6.egg
>>>>> feedparser-5.1.2-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> feedparser.py
>>>>> feedparser.pyc
>>>>> feedparser.pyo
>>>>> flup
>>>>> flup-1.0.2-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> futures-3.0.3-py2.6.egg
>>>>> iniparse
>>>>> iniparse-0.3.1-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> libproxy.py
>>>>> libproxy.pyc
>>>>> libproxy.pyo
>>>>> markdown
>>>>> Markdown-2.0.1-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> Markdown-2.4.1-py2.6.egg
>>>>> memcache.py
>>>>> memcache.pyc
>>>>> memcache.pyo
>>>>> mimeparse-0.1.3-py2.6.egg
>>>>> mimeparse.py
>>>>> mimeparse.pyc
>>>>> mimeparse.pyo
>>>>> nose
>>>>> nose-0.10.4-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> odict
>>>>> odict-1.5.0-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> paramiko
>>>>> paramiko-1.15.3-py2.6.egg
>>>>> paramiko-1.7.5-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> pillowfight-0.2-py2.6.egg
>>>>> pipeline
>>>>> pkg_resources.py
>>>>> pkg_resources.pyc
>>>>> pkg_resources.pyo
>>>>> ply
>>>>> ply-3.4-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> pycrypto-2.6.1-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg
>>>>> pygments
>>>>> Pygments-1.1.1-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> Pygments-2.0.2-py2.6.egg
>>>>> python_dateutil-1.4.1-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> python_dateutil-1.5-py2.6.egg
>>>>> python_memcached-1.43-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> python_mimeparse-0.1.4-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> pytz
>>>>> pytz-2010h-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> RBTools-0.8alpha0.dev-py2.6.egg
>>>>> recaptcha
>>>>> recaptcha_client-1.0.6-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> recaptcha_client-1.0.6-py2.6-nspkg.pth
>>>>> reviewboard
>>>>> ReviewBoard-1.7.27-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> ReviewBoard-2.0.20-py2.6.egg
>>>>> roman.py
>>>>> roman.pyc
>>>>> roman.pyo
>>>>> rpmUtils
>>>>> setuptools
>>>>> setuptools-0.6c11-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> setuptools.pth
>>>>> site.py
>>>>> site.pyc
>>>>> site.pyo
>>>>> six-1.9.0-py2.6.egg
>>>>> slimit
>>>>> slimit-0.8.1-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> sos
>>>>> urlgrabber
>>>>> urlgrabber-3.9.1-py2.6.egg-info
>>>>> webtests
>>>>> Whoosh-2.7.0-py2.6.egg
>>>>> yum
>>>>> yumutils
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Wesly Chen於 2015年11月14日星期六 UTC-8下午3時22分01秒寫道:
>>>>>
>>>>>> 1. System setting => Diff Viewer settings => Show syntax
>>>>>> highlighting  is checked.
>>>>>> 2. Account settings " Enable syntax highlighting in the diff viewer"
>>>>>> is checked.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> My system is CentOS 6.5 64-bit with MySQL 5.1.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Any information needed for this issue?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
>>>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
>>>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>>> ---
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> --
> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
> https://rbcommons.com/
> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: 
https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: 
https://rbcommons.com/
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to