Thanks, though unfortunately, the middle of a file won't be sufficient to
reproduce this. I'm actually going to need the first 50 lines or so of a
file, at least. Ideally, an entire file. You could try creating a dummy
file to add to a review request, see if it's still failing, and then you
could send that along.

Please note that anything posted here is public, and we can't take it down.