For the first problem (with rbt setup-repo), it's detecting your local
repository's "upstream" URL as D:\LocalProject\Bodycad, which obviously
doesn't have a matching counterpart on the server. I'm not sure if
setup-repo has a bug for hg repositories, or if it's just something strange
about your environment.

For the option problems, I vaguely recall there being some weirdness with
option parsing on Windows, depending on how Python was built.

Can you try it like this? (with an =)
rbt diff --tracking-branch=default 29748

-David

-David