Hi,
thanks for the tips, I doubt the problem is server side, since using the
TortoiseHg Review Board extension work (I still have hard time submiting
what I really want with it, like revision range or local uncommited
changes), also using the RBTools python API work and I'm able to create
code review with the same server url. I started doing my own python scripts
to submit my diff file, which I will generate with hg.exe diff tools (at
least I can make this one work and able to predict what is going to happen
and which revision I'm submiting). I'm creating a standalone GUI interface
to do this and may end up doing TortoiseHG GUI extension to have something
well integrated someday.

Maybe setup-repos need some additional infrastructure compare to creating
review, but I have no info or clue with debug what this might be.

Thanks for tips, I will try this out of curiousity,
Jerome