Hello, folks! It's time for a big update. As many of you are probably
aware, I maintain the RPMs of Review Board that live in Fedora's EPEL
project[1] (Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux).

For some time now, EPEL 7 (which provides community-supported add-on
software for RHEL 7 and CentOS 7) has been providing Review Board 2.0.x
packages. However, time passes and I now feel that it's worth upgrading
EPEL 7 to carry 2.5.2 with all of the enhancements and bugfixes that this

This is a pretty major update to the server-side of things, so I'd really
like to get some serious testing performed if possible before I push this
out to the stable repository. (Getting testing for updates has been a
problem in the past, which is why updates tend to trail the upstream
releases by at least two weeks; EPEL has a policy that it must remain in
the testing repository for at least that time unless it receives positive
feedback from people testing it).

So, how can you help? The simplest way to do so would be to install the new
RPMs on your RHEL/CentOS 7 systems by installing the EPEL 7 repository and
then running:
`yum install --enablerepo=epel-testing ReviewBoard` or `yum update
--enablerepo=epel-testing ReviewBoard` if you have an existing
installation. (Note: this was just submitted for the testing repository, so
it may take up to 48 hours to reach your local mirror, though usually less
than 24).

Then play around with it; test that it upgrades cleanly and that you can
create new sites in your preferred configuration. Once you have feedback to
provide (positive *or* negative), please create a Fedora Account at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/ and then log in at
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2015-b8671a8638 and use
the feedback buttons and comment field to let me know how it went.

Warning: if I get no feedback at all, I'm just going to push this to stable
at the end of two weeks, so if you don't want any surprises at your next
stable update, please help me out here.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL