Hi Stephen,

That's great news, I had been wondering if Fedora/RHEL users would be
seeing RB2.5 soon.

On Fedora, it looks like the Django packages have moved ahead to 1.8, but
RB still needs 1.6.  Hence ReviewBoard has disappeared from Fedora from F22
onwards :(

Nice to see that the situation on RHEL+EPEL is better.  For users on that
platform, what can we expect when installing the upgrade?  If I already
have a 2.0.18 installation and a site populated with users/reviews/comments
etc. will this migrate without effort up to RB 2.5.2 or is anything else
required, e.g. database backup/restore?

Thanks,
Paul