Hi Mike,

We don't (currently) use Django's logging settings, so that can't be
disabled the same way. There might be a way to turn off the behavior in a
more specific way, but I don't know it (I haven't seen this come up yet so
I haven't looked into it).

Is there anything in your Apache logs that correspond to these access times
that can help point you to what's accessing the server with that IP?

Alternatively, you could add the IP to ALLOWED_HOSTS.