Mapped the Apache logs. Seems it's just random servers pinging the IP and
snooping around for vulnerabilities.
Some map to these guys: http://74.82.47.3/
The other brings up a variety of results in Google
https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&q=199.115.117.88

In any case, just seems like random bot traffic. I'll look into either
outright rejecting web traffic targeted directly at the server's IP or
redirecting them with mod_rewrite.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll report back when I have a solution so anyone
else having this issue can solve it too. I'm betting most people running
Review Board on an EC2 instance see this.