Hi Review board team,

     I have been using review board to create a repository with mercurial
and I am facing an issue while viewing the diff.
     I used commond "rbt post" to publish a reviewboard,and then received
the email,clicked the link to the reviewboard page and click diff,an error
appeard like below,Please help me on this.