I have this issue with both 2.5.3 and 2.5.4.  When clicking on the "Review"
link for a review, the "review-form-modalbox" is display, but the size
makes the bottom with the OK/Cancel/Enable Markdown checkbox disappear
below the bottom of the browser.  It is not possible to scroll down to the
bottom, either.

Is this a known issue?  If not, is there a quick way to update the CSS file
to change this behavior?

Let me know if you need further details.  Reviewboard 2.5.4, Ubuntu Server