Environment:
OS: Ubuntu 14.04 x64
Reviewboard: 2.5.4
Python 2.7.6
RBTools 0.7.5

We use "rbt post" to post a review contains binary file.
The web front-end correctly identified the file as binary file in diff view.
But:
1.
I can't find any link to download the new binary file to be submitted.
2.
When I "ship-it" to submit the review,
it failed to be merged into SVN.

I googled the binary support for reviewboard.
Some said yes and some said no,
so I'm confused here.

Thanks,

Rick