Hi Rick,

There isn't currently a standard for binary files in diffs, and Subversion
has no support whatsoever. You can attach binary files to review requests
as file attachments.

Marking Ship It doesn't merge changes, so that still has to be done
locally. Presumably, you have those binary files in your working directory,
and can commit them along with the code changes.

We have plans for more intelligently handling binary files, and are aiming
to provide that as part of Review Board 3.5 (3.0 is in development right
now).

Christian Hammond