Hi Balaji,

Someone at one point had mentioned a regression with modern GitLab
Enterprises, due to some API change. It's not something I've had time to
dive into. Are there logs on the GitLab Enterprise side you can look at to
see what HTTP requests are being made when attempting to link the
repository?

Christian Hammond