Got it, pasted them below,

mirza-VM:~$ sudo rb-site install /var/www/rb.localhost
Domain Name: rb
Root Path [/]: (blank)
Database Type: 1 (mysql)
Database Name [reviewboard]: reviewboard
Database Server [localhost]: localhost
Database Username: reviewboard
Database Password: root
Memcache Server [localhost:11211]: (blank)
Username [admin]: admin
Password: admin
E-Mail Address: ****@gmail.com
Company/Organization Name (optional): (blank)
Allow us to collect support data? [Y/n]: n

Got the same log as in previous thread.

Could you please tell me the stable versions of django, djblets and
django_evolution, I will retry.

Thanks
Mirza

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For #2, I meant in the rb-site install log you pasted above, there are no
> questions being asked about, say, the hostname or administrator
> information. I wanted to see if there were parts intentionally left out.
>
> Also, how did you install Review Board?
>
> Christian
>
> --
> Christian Hammond
> President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/>
> Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/>
>
> On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 11:43 PM, Rahaman Mirza <bai...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> Thanks for quick reply, answers inline,
>>
>> 1) Can you tell me more about your environment? What OS/distro are you
>> using?
>> LUbuntu 16.04 on VirtualBox
>>
>> 2) To verify, that log is leaving out the parts where it asks questions,
>> right?
>> I'm sorry, I didn't get you
>>
>> 3) What version of django_evolution are you using?
>> django_evolution.VERSION = (0, 7, 6, 'final', 0, True)
>>
>> 4) Is there a newer version of Django installed anywhere?
>> Nope, that's a new VM created only for setting up RB, I've followed the
>> steps from official documentation
>>
>> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Christian Hammond <
>> christ...@beanbaginc.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> That's a strange log. Looks possibly like an environmental problem. Some
>>> questions to help diagnose this:
>>>
>>> 1) Can you tell me more about your environment? What OS/distro are you
>>> using?
>>>
>>> 2) To verify, that log is leaving out the parts where it asks questions,
>>> right?
>>>
>>> 3) What version of django_evolution are you using?
>>>
>>> 4) Is there a newer version of Django installed anywhere?
>>>
>>> Christian
>>>
>>> --
>>> Christian Hammond
>>> President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/>
>>> Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/>
>>>
>>> On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 1:13 PM, Rahaman Mirza <bai...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> django.VERSION = (1, 6, 11, 'final', 0)
>>>> djblets.VERSION = (0, 9, 3, u'final', 0, True)
>>>>
>>>> ~$ sudo rb-site install /var/www/rb.localhost
>>>>
>>>> * Installing the site...
>>>> Building site directories ... OK
>>>> Building site configuration files ... OK
>>>> Creating database ...
>>>> [!] Unable to execute the manager command syncdb: No module named apps
>>>>
>>>> [!] Unable to execute the manager command registerscmtools: cannot
>>>>     import name signals
>>>> OK
>>>> Performing migrations ...
>>>> [!] Unable to execute the manager command evolve: cannot import name
>>>>     signals
>>>> OK
>>>> Creating administrator account ... Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>>   File "/usr/local/bin/rb-site", line 9, in <module>
>>>>     load_entry_point('ReviewBoard==2.5.5', 'console_scripts',
>>>> 'rb-site')()
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
>>>> line 1922, in main
>>>>     command.run()
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
>>>> line 1247, in run
>>>>     self.show_install_status()
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
>>>> line 1587, in show_install_status
>>>>     site.create_admin_user)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
>>>> line 1084, in step
>>>>     func()
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
>>>> line 618, in create_admin_user
>>>>     self.admin_password)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/auth/models.py",
>>>> line 195, in create_superuser
>>>>     **extra_fields)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/auth/models.py",
>>>> line 186, in _create_user
>>>>     user.save(using=self._db)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",
>>>> line 545, in save
>>>>     force_update=force_update, update_fields=update_fields)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",
>>>> line 573, in save_base
>>>>     updated = self._save_table(raw, cls, force_insert, force_update,
>>>> using, update_fields)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",
>>>> line 654, in _save_table
>>>>     result = self._do_insert(cls._base_manager, using, fields,
>>>> update_pk, raw)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",
>>>> line 687, in _do_insert
>>>>     using=using, raw=raw)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/manager.py",
>>>> line 232, in _insert
>>>>     return insert_query(self.model, objs, fields, **kwargs)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/query.py",
>>>> line 1514, in insert_query
>>>>     return query.get_compiler(using=using).execute_sql(return_id)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py",
>>>> line 903, in execute_sql
>>>>     cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/util.py",
>>>> line 53, in execute
>>>>     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/utils.py",
>>>> line 99, in __exit__
>>>>     six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/util.py",
>>>> line 53, in execute
>>>>     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>>>   File
>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/mysql/base.py",
>>>> line 124, in execute
>>>>     return self.cursor.execute(query, args)
>>>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 226,
>>>> in execute
>>>>     self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
>>>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line
>>>> 36, in defaulterrorhandler
>>>>     raise errorvalue
>>>> django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: (1146, "Table 'reviewboard.auth_user'
>>>> doesn't exist")
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Could you please unblock me.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>> Mirza
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
>>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
>>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>> ---
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>> an email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> <rahman>
>>
>> --
>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
>> https://rbcommons.com/
>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
> --
> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
> https://rbcommons.com/
> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>



-- 
<rahman>

-- 
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: 
https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: 
https://rbcommons.com/
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to