Okay. So it's probably one of two things:

1) Something is still messed up somewhere with the recompilation. I don't
know what, and can't really debug that from here.

2) The standard way of authenticating that we do doesn't support your setup.

It could easily be #2. We must be able to authenticate to the Subversion
server using a username and password (or anonymously). If this is going
through some alternative method for authentication, then it may require
additional support in Review Board.

Christian Hammond