Same error with the repository root path -- I actually started with that.

I enabled logging, and now have this error message:
2016-06-24 20:29:24,091 - ERROR -  - SVN: Failed to get repository
information for https://az-fs1.revshare.int/svn/rad: ra_serf was compiled
for serf 1.3.8 but loaded an incompatible 32676.1946284232.32676 library

Which I thought told me what I needed; Ubuntu 14.0.4 ships with serf 1.3.3
-- but I've upgraded to 1.3.8 (built from source, confirmed GSSAPI support
included), and I'm still getting the same error.

I can successfully run svn info on the commend line; the Ubuntu box is
joined to the AD domain.