Hi Avi,

The repository name (no username prefix) would be correct. Would you mind
switching to that, saving, and screenshotting the page with the error and
data?

To also verify, this is being used with gitlab.com and not a self-hosted
server, right?

And the username used for your account credentials matches the username in
the URL for your repository's clone URL?

Christian

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016, Avi <avi.etzi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to set up RB to work with a private GitLab repositroy.
>
> I get this error message: *A repository with this name was not found, or
> your user may not own it.*
>
> In the *Repository hosting* section I filled in these details:
>
> *Hosting service: *GitLab
> *Service URL: *https://gitlab.com/
> *Account* - my account's credentials
>
> In the *Repository Information* I filled in these details:
>
> *Repository type: *Git
> *Repository plan:* Personal
> *Repository name*: I tried to put here just the plain name of the
> repository, I also tried to do it like that <first-name>/<repository-name>
> (like
> it appears in the GitLab UI) and also tried <user-name>/<repository-name>
> - nothing seems to work

> https://rbcommons.com/
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com');>
> .