Thanks for the reply Christian. I tried doing everything on a different
repository and it worked. I'm not sure what's the problem with the
repository I originally tried but I'm checking this out now. Will update if
I come to a conclusion and if not I'll add the info you asked here in the
hope of getting this fixed.