Hi,

I looked at the RBtools code and the API and looks like I need my own
implementation of ReviewBoardServer  and the Transport class to plug into
RBClient.

But problem is that I could not find a way to plug in a custom RBClient
implementation into the RBtools commands like Post? Can any reviewboard dev
help me out here.

Thanks,
Abhi