Looking closer none of the extensions installed their static assets in htdocs/static/ext.
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 7:40:00 PM UTC-7, Joshua Olson wrote: > > I figured it out. It wasn't getting copied to > /export/apps/reviewboard/site/htdocs/static/ext/rbmotd.extension.MotdExtension/ > > Any ideas why that wouldn't be getting setup properly? > > On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 7:35:32 PM UTC-7, Joshua Olson wrote: >> >> I downloaded everything using pip install --download, except for rbmotd >> which I downloaded the egg directly and scp'ed all the files manually to >> the server. >> >> I have a server that isn't connected to the internet and I've installed >> 2.5.6.1 (but I did do a load of our prod data to the DB and just did a DB >> upgrade) and everything works fine except the rbmotd won't use the >> precompiled css files or the less files. >> >> Is there a step I'm missing? >> >> Cheers, >> Josh >> > -- Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/ Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
