Hey Christian,

Our clients would rather not install an app on their development machines.
We have been using an older version of RBTools, that we made a custom
post-review for, and built an exe.  The exe is dropped on the client
machine (among many other things) as a tool via a scripted setup script we
run and is called from other build-related scripts.

I only really need post and patch functionality and we hard-code the RB url.

Thanks for the response!!!

--Daniel