Is it possible to enforce or check a RB to have more than one 'ship it'?
 I looked into the web-hooks but I am not sure which does this belong to.

https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.5/webapi/2.0/resources/web-hook/

Webhooks can be triggered by the following events:

   - Review requests being published (review_request_published).
   - Review requests being closed (review_request_closed).
   - Reviews being published (review_published).
   - Review replies being published (reply_published).
   - All of the above (*).