Is it possible to enforce or check a RB to have more than one 'ship it'?
 I looked into the web-hooks but I am not sure which does this belong to.

Webhooks can be triggered by the following events:

   - Review requests being published (review_request_published).
   - Review requests being closed (review_request_closed).
   - Reviews being published (review_published).
   - Review replies being published (reply_published).
   - All of the above (*).

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit