Hi,

Knowing more about what you're aiming to do would help, but there are a
couple things you can do by making use of our API and (possibly) extension
capabilities.

reviews for the review request, checking how many Ship Its there are. See
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.0/webapi/2.0/resources/review-list/

2) You could write an extension defining a custom approval logic (which
indicates whether the "approved" flag is set to true or false in the
API/webhook payload for a review request) to require more than one Ship It.
See
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/extending/extensions/hooks/review-request-approval-hook/

Christian Hammond