From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Christian Hammond
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 3:18 PM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Cc: Kohl, Elliott A <elliott.a.k...@boeing.com>
Subject: Re: Error adding git repo - CTR mode...?

Hey Terry,

What version of cryptography do you have installed? And what's the current
version of Review Board?

This isn't an error I'd expect you to be seeing..

(I'm technically on vacation at the moment, just got off a flight, but I'll be
around a short while to follow up.)

Christian

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:52 Dunnigan, Terrence J