> On April 11, 2016, 3:23 p.m., Robert Levas wrote:
> > ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/HIVE/0.12.0.2.0/package/scripts/params_linux.py,
> >  line 503
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/45972/diff/3/?file=1338617#file1338617line503>
> >
> >     Will this _always_ be a headless principal?  If not, maybe rename and 
> > also attempt to change `_HOST` to the current FQDN.

its headless requirement here.


> On April 11, 2016, 3:23 p.m., Robert Levas wrote:
> > ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.5/services/YARN/kerberos.json,
> >  line 81
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/45972/diff/3/?file=1338620#file1338620line81>
> >
> >     This value must include the cluster's name like other _headless_ 
> > principals.  This is to help avoid name collisions when multiple Ambari 
> > clusters share the same KDC or AD.
> >     
> >     Example:  `hive-${cluster-name}@${realm}`
> >     
> >     Also, hard-coding `hive` here is probably not a good idea.  Maybe use 
> > `${hive-env/hive-user}`

There is a tracker opened on LLAP/Hive as they dont support giving luster name 
in headless one. We can track it in a separate bug, till the time it gets fixed 
at LLAP.

>> Also, hard-coding hive here is probably not a good idea.  Maybe use 
>> ${hive-env/hive-user}

Problem is that if we kerberize the cluster before HIVE is installed.. We won't 
have hive user created, thus no "${hive-env/hive-user}"


> On April 11, 2016, 3:23 p.m., Robert Levas wrote:
> > ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.5/services/HIVE/kerberos.json,
> >  lines 42-62
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/45972/diff/3/?file=1338619#file1338619line42>
> >
> >     Possibly change this to:
> >     
> >     `
> >     {
> >       "name": "/HIVE/HIVE_SEVER/hive_server_hive",
> >       "principal": {
> >         "configuration": "hive-site/hive.metastore.kerberos.principal"
> >       },
> >       "keytab": {
> >         "configuration": "hive-site/hive.metastore.kerberos.keytab.file"
> >       }
> >     }
> >     `

Fixed.


- Swapan


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/45972/#review128131
-----------------------------------------------------------


On April 11, 2016, 5:56 a.m., Swapan Shridhar wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/45972/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated April 11, 2016, 5:56 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari, Alejandro Fernandez, Jaimin Jetly, Robert Levas, 
> and Sumit Mohanty.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AMBARI-15785
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-15785
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> HiveServerInteractive. Kerberos Support. 
> 
> - Needs to have hive keytabs on all nodemanagers.
> - Hive Server Interactive needs same keytabs as HiveServer and Metastore.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/HIVE/0.12.0.2.0/package/scripts/hive_server_interactive.py
>  055296b 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/HIVE/0.12.0.2.0/package/scripts/params_linux.py
>  c7d57c0 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.5/services/HIVE/configuration/hive-interactive-site.xml
>  5830a52 
>   ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.5/services/HIVE/kerberos.json 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.5/services/YARN/kerberos.json 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.5/services/stack_advisor.py 
> a3009ee 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/45972/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> - Partially done.
> - Python UT : PASSES.
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Swapan Shridhar
> 
>

Reply via email to