> On March 23, 2015, 5:43 p.m., Kevin Sweeney wrote:
> > src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/app/Modules.java, line 99
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/32377/diff/1/?file=902301#file902301line99>
> >
> >     Can you push this to ModuleParser?

Good call, done.


> On March 23, 2015, 5:43 p.m., Kevin Sweeney wrote:
> > src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/http/api/security/ApiSecurityModule.java,
> >  line 61
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/32377/diff/1/?file=902302#file902302line61>
> >
> >     Can you push the lazy instantiation logic to ModuleParser and change 
> > this back to Arg<Set<Module>>?
> 
> Kevin Sweeney wrote:
>     To be clear I suggest defining
>     
>     ```java
>     private static final Arg<Set<Module>> SHIRO_REALM_MODULES = 
> Arg.create(ImmutableSet.of(Modules.lazilyInstantiated(IniShiroRealmModule.class)));
>     ```

Done.


- Bill


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/32377/#review77423
-----------------------------------------------------------


On March 22, 2015, 6:37 p.m., Bill Farner wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/32377/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated March 22, 2015, 6:37 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Aurora and Kevin Sweeney.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AURORA-1217
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1217
> 
> 
> Repository: aurora
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Add an indirection for modules that must not be statically instantiated.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/app/Modules.java 
> e95cb2a255e6986e0678a4085036deb24f9cb359 
>   
> src/main/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/http/api/security/ApiSecurityModule.java
>  cc9cfd38239f909b8a77bd1a773e31ec30130d41 
>   src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/app/ModulesTest.java PRE-CREATION 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/32377/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Bill Farner
> 
>

Reply via email to