Github user wangmiao1981 commented on the issue:
    I trace back to `createDataFrame.default` 
      jrdd <- getJRDD(lapply(rdd, function(x) x), "row")
      srdd <- callJMethod(jrdd, "rdd")
      sdf <- callJStatic("org.apache.spark.sql.api.r.SQLUtils", "createDF",
                         srdd, schema$jobj, sparkSession)
    The `srdd` object should be the one used in `createDF`, which caused `def 
readString(in: DataInputStream): String ` negative index issue.
    I checked `data` in `createDataFrame.default`, which is correct on R side. 
    I get lost in the serialization part.

If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Reply via email to