chenyulin0719 commented on code in PR #808:
URL: https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-k8shim/pull/808#discussion_r1545220371


##########
pkg/common/constants/constants.go:
##########
@@ -65,8 +66,7 @@ const DaemonSetType = "DaemonSet"
 const PlaceholderContainerImage = "registry.k8s.io/pause:3.7"
 const PlaceholderContainerName = "pause"
 const PlaceholderPodRestartPolicy = "Never"
-const LabelPlaceholderFlag = "placeholder"
-const AnnotationPlaceholderFlag = DomainYuniKorn + "placeholder"
+const AnnotationPlaceholderFlag = DomainYuniKornInternal + "placeholder"

Review Comment:
   Hi @brandboat, thanks for the heads up.
   I think you're right. I miss it. Initially, I thought I could remove old 
placeholder label/annotation because it was used internally. 
   
   After rethink about it, even though it's only be used by YuniKorn, I should 
still support old placeholder label/annotation in 1.6.0.
   There might be some scenarios where old/new placeholder pod coexist after 
change version to 1.6.0.
   
   Let me update this PR.



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to