wilfred-s commented on PR #1064:
URL: https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-k8shim/pull/1064#issuecomment-5337396845

   > Another way would be to add the equivalent flags to `run-e2e-tests.sh`
   > 
   > ```
   > --set deadlockDetection.enabled=true \
   > --set deadlockDetection.timeoutSeconds=10 \
   > --set deadlockDetection.exit=true 
   > ```
   > 
   > Both are good to me.
   
   @PoiBlackTea: I am sorry I did not make myself clear enough. The change in 
`run-e2e-tests.sh` is the correct location.
   I would prefer that we add the settings as @chenyulin0719  shows above to 
the e2e test. In that way we use the same values for the e2e test as we do for 
unit tests. That gives us the same time out, shorter than the default, crash on 
deadlock after enabling it etc.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to