Hello all -

I was wondering if it is possible to use RiakTS with a multi-backend

I have an existing set of applications using RiakKV and Bitcask, but we're now
wanting to start using some of the TS features on a new project. Setting up the
multi-backend configuration with TS seems to work fine (our app existing app
reads the Bitcask buckets and SOLR indices without issue), and we can even
create a TS schema. We have LevelDB as the default backend, so presumably this
is what was used during the "create table" query.

When trying to query the TS table, we're seeing:

2016-10-12 10:02:41.372 [error] <0.1410.0> gen_fsm <0.1410.0> in state active
terminated with reason: call to undefined function
riak_kv_multi_backend:range_scan/4 from riak_kv_vnode:list/7 line 1875

And then in the client code, no return until finally an Exception (Riak Java

Thanks for any assistance!

riak-users mailing list