Hi Again,

More progress update. All the PRs are merged (thanks Bryan Hunt (ESL)
and Nick/Martin (bet365)).

I’m planning on tagging Riak with riak-2.2.5RC1 this week.

We haven’t been able to run load tests. I’m not 100% sure that all
basho’s releases had extensive load tests run, though I know that
later releases had a perf team, and MvM always load tested leveldb.

The aim is to have those willing parties that deploy riak, and
therefore have perf testing already set up, to test and report
back. The NHS will run load tests and report results back. I hope that others
can do the same.
To the end we’ll probably tag RC1-noperftest.

There are a few failing riak tests (was Riak ever released without a
failing riak-test?) If you have the time/capacity to run riak-test,
and you’re interested in helping out, get in touch and I’ll help you
get started.

The failures, should one pique your interest:

datatypes - riak667_mixed-eleveldb
ensemble - ensemble_basic3-eleveldb ensemble_basic4-eleveldb
yoko - yz_crdt-eleveldb yz_solr_upgrade_downgrade-eleveldb

Let me know if you want to look into ensemble or yoko.

Still aiming to have this tagged by end-of-week.

Cheers

Russell