From: riak-users <riak-users-boun...@lists.basho.com> On Behalf Of Russell Brown
Sent: 10 April 2018 18:53
To: Bryan Hunt <bryan.h...@erlang-solutions.com>
Cc: Damien Krotkine <dam...@krotkine.com>; riak-users
<riak-users@lists.basho.com>
Subject: Re: Riak-2.2.5 progress update

More update.

There were some minor changes that missed the rc1, so we added them

* yokozuna/746: [remove
-XX:+UseStringCache](https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/pull/746)
* yokozuna/747: [Remove jvm directive from test
too](https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/pull/747)
* riak_repl/782: [Change ETS queue table permissions to
protected](https://github.com/basho/riak_repl/pull/782)

And today tagged RC2 (riak-2.2.5rc2)

Same rules as before:

At this point I DID NOT tag all the dependencies so it is _VERY IMPORTANT_ that
the rebar.config.lock file is used when you build a release to test (e.g. `make
locked-all`)

If anyone (Tiot? ESL?) can/wants to build packages please post to this list
about location for those who'd rather test against packages.

We've got perf test results upcoming, and then we'll tag final.

Thanks for your patience, almost there now.

Cheers

Russell