Hi All!!

I´m searching for some equipments, supplies that could be useful to the
application of the Rietveld Method (quantitative analisys) like zero-background
sample holders, mill etc... in other words, equipments for sample prepare to
avoid preferred orientation, microabsorption, etc..

We are trying to buy a Mccrone Micronizing Mill but we just can manage to
contact the company (Mccrone Lab Supplies), any of you know other place where I
can buy the Mccrone Mill?!?!

In other hand, if we don´t buy the Mccrone Mill is there any other equipment
that could be useful in our lab?!?!
Receba as últimas notícias do Brasil e do mundo direto no seu Messenger com
Alertas MSN! É GRÁTIS!
http://alertas.br.msn.com/