Hi,
I really wonder why do you bother about 1% difference when the error of the method (XRD, quantitative phase analysis) could reach 10% (absolute) ...
People in the discussions appearing here seem to forget about two things:

i) "quantitative" phase analysis done by rietveld method is always re-scaled to 100%, i.e. the accuracy of % attributed to the individual phase directly depend on %'s attributed to the another phases present in the mixture (i.e. when you forget or ignore one phase having 10% share, those %'s are redistributed among the other phases);

ii) this method completely ignores any amorphous parts (i.e. those not providing Bragg peaks, to be more exact) - ignores, because it cannot do anything else about it. Obviously, when you compare XRF and XRD you can find yourself in troubles as XRF dos not bother about the state of the compounds.

Finally, my personal advice. If someone tells you you can analyze clinkers or even cements by XRD accurately, do not trust him. He, most probably, thinks of selling you a machine you can hardly use for this purpose :-)
Bad luck if you have already bought it ...

Best,
Lubo