I am learning QPA and am worried about PO.

I wonder why sample spinning isn't discussed more.

I am luckily able to barrow time on a newer diffractometer with a sample
spinner.

Does this reduce PO? Or completely eliminate it? There is a set up
variable in GSAS for whether you are spinning the sample - are there
guidelines for how many revolutions to spin the sample if you just want
to reduce PO?

Thanks to all for there help!!!

Blaise

Blaise Mibeck