From: rietveld_l-requ...@ill.fr [mailto:rietveld_l-requ...@ill.fr] On Behalf Of
Radovan Cerny
Sent: Tuesday, 9 June 2015 6:36 PM
To: Jonathan WRIGHT; rietveld_l@ill.fr
Subject: RE: Powder Diffraction Discussion Group on Facebook

Jon,

There is no problem to have pictures in the email. Just need to use HTML format
for your email.

But you have raised an important question: "public perceptions". Uni Geneva has
already everythink:
http://www.unige.ch/communication/diffuser/mediassociaux.html

I hope we will not start to discuss this question now.

Jan Rohlicek proposes to link email with (a)social networks. Simple (?) and
constructive idea.

Radovan Cerny
Laboratoire de Cristallographie, DQMP
Université de Genève
24, quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Phone  : [+[41] 22] 37 964 50, FAX : [+[41] 22] 37 961 08
mailto : radovan.ce...@unige.ch