Dear All,Many thanks for the useful TIPS and tricks about the factors effecting
both peak shape broadening and peak intensities (PO).Am grateful to Jon Wright,
Alan Hewat, and  Luca Lutterotti for also shraing their views on the issue.Eva
McCabe: Topas Wiki, really is awesome for users like me. Normally, I copy paste
the relevant macro and found reasonabledecrease in Rwp value. But I would
request the user to place an example file relevant to each contributed macro.
That would be beneficial I presume.
Moreover, I am also thankful to Peter Khalifah for writing in detail about the
stuff, and for sharing the useful tutorial written by Arnt Kern and Pamela
Whitfield (MMRRSA). As a novice user with basic experience in diffraction,  I
really  wish to join such a useful workshop (MMRRSA) on Modern Methods in
Rietveld Refinement and Structural Analysis, in future. Please also share such
an event on this mailing list.
With my best regards,
Dr. Naveed Zafar Ali