Don't hesitate to write a comment here either: http://
www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=38949

I'm not sure if this is a good thing to encourage. This is an article
about Seam,and in Marcus' Wonderful World, people should comment only
on Seam itself, and not use the article to bash the very same product
featured there, or to promote competing products.

I'm certainly not advocating bashing another product nor pushing a competing one, but asking critical questions or commenting on features is appropriate there imho. The question that Eddy asked, is a good one and that thread is a good thread to ask it in.

That being said, I'm glad MWW exists only in my mind. What fun would
be reading TSS without it's daily flaming thread? :-)
--
Geert Bevin                       Uwyn bvba
"Use what you need"               Avenue de Scailmont 34

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net