Video 2: Dist=Archlinux, Ring=Manually built from the latest git
(daemon, lrc, gnome (git fetch/pull all up to date since today))
following the same method listed in the PKGBUILD in the AUR.
This is the first time I noticed it happening. I might use miracast
and obs to see if it can be replicated (though I don't see the
correlation).

I should put this out there, my internet goes through cellular so I
may be affected by double/triple NAT. I first found out about this
possibility when my server no longer could be reached from the
internet (ddns used) and I'd get different results when using
different sites to get my ip address.
arch client -> arch server -> wifi (dmz to server) -> cellular
android --------------------------> wifi -> cellular

Oh, something else I didn't mention (though may have been in a
android, not so with gnome, nor is there an option to block contacts.